Studio FAQS | Commercial photography studio | Ashley Morse Commercial
Wondering how working with our studio goes?
We gathered up all our frequently asked questions & answered them here!
Q: How does it work when I am working with your commercial photography studio?
1. Complete the contact form at Ashleymorse.com.
2. We will reply with an email to schedule your complimentary brand consultation!
During your custom brand consultation with Ashley, you’ll be able to discuss all your brand photography visions and we’ll get to know your brand.
3. When booking is completed, you’ll receive your AMC welcome guide that has all the details you’ll need for an easy, seamless brand photography experience.
4. You’ll ship a box of products to our studio in Panama City, FL.
5. Our commercial photography studio will take care of EVERYTHING —(from setting up the studio, locating, scheduling, and prepping the models, steaming and ironing the products, organizing & styling the sessions, taking the photos, and editing the photos) you get a beautiful brand gallery within 3 weeks of your brand shoot!
Q: If I have specific requests for this month’s brand session how can I let you know?
All our brand clients are sent a Brand Shoot Questionnaire so they may let us know if they have anything specific they’re envisioning.
We always love to hear all their creative and fun ideas for their brand photos!
Q: HOW DO YOUR BRAND SUBSCRIPTIONS WORK?
Our subscriptions are for 3 months.
They will not auto-renew (unless you want them to!)
They are billed as follows: 1st “month” is the initial payment (based on chosen package) remaining 2 months are invoiced on the first of the month for the following two consecutive months.
Your subscription brand shoots do not need to be used consecutively- you have one calendar year to use your brand shoot credits.
Q: CAN I HAVE MY SUBSCRIPTION AUTO-PAY?
You sure can! We have auto-pay as an option you can set up to save yourself even more time.
Q: WHAT IF I FORGET TO RENEW MY SUBSCRIPTION WHEN IT’S OVER?
We’ll shoot you an email and let you know when your subscription is ending soon.
That way you have time to renew or adjust your brand photography subscription as needed.
Q: Where do you find your models?
Our AMC model database has over 200 models!
Prior to their model session, We send our model’s information on how to prep and make the most of the session.
We guide them on how to prepare their hair, outfit, nails, etc. so we can focus on having fun with our models and capturing the best brand photos for our brands!
Want to learn more about the AMC model list? See here.
Do you have a question I didn’t answer?
Shoot it over to me at Ashley@Ashleymorse.com. ❤️